Saturday, July 2, 2011

Now I'm Really Starting to Biting My Nails....

Okay, so I'm not really biting my nails but I'm still quite nervous of the fact that it sounds as though the Canucks could very well lose, by far, one of my favourite Canucks. Jannik Hansen.

I know that I am going to sound really selfish right now but I really don't want the Canucks to be without Jannik. Although the Canucks have signed Maxim Lapierre for the next two years and they have just lost Raffi Torres to the Phoenix Coyotes yesterday, I think that if we lose Jannik Hansen too, the Canucks may have just lost some man-power to would help win them the cup. Hansen, Lapierre and Torres were such a fantastic line! They had the speed, the strength and the right amount of attitude. So then if Lapierre is the only one left of that line, who will be his new linemates? [because I can't see any other players who could fill both Hansen and Torres' skates]



**As a side note, I do honestly hate saying that if the Canucks do not acquire Jannik Hansen back as a Canuck, that the Canucks would basically have little chance of winning the Cup, because I am a Canucks fan and I do want to see them raise the Cup in the near future.

But to conclude and put in my last two cents... I'm going to say, again because I can't stress it enough, that I do think it will be a bad idea to let a player like Hansen go with already losing Torres and also that it will definitely be a sad day [for me especially!] when I hear Jannik Hansen is no longer a Canuck.


This isn't my photo, it is a Photo by Steve Babineau/NHLI via Getty Images.
I like this photo because I think this is a photo of the last goal that Jannik scored
for the Canucks in the Stanley Cup Playoff Finals.
- I just hope this goal will be his last goal as a Canuck. -

No comments:

Post a Comment